1. Favourite photo - now I know it's not a great photo but on Thursday night DD1 and her school's cheerleading team opened this awards ceremony. I was so proud of her and the team - 20 6 year olds performing to an audience of 200 guests and she says she wasn't nervous! Well I was! Her team had previously won the Key Stage 1 award for Central Warwickshire but the organisers had asked them to perform as they were the best they'd seen out of the whole of Warwickshire (there are three areas).I didn't manage to get a good photo of the girls' performing as they weren't on a stage and 6 years olds aren't that tall so were obscured by the heads of people in front of me!!
2. Favourite Project - love these button brooches, think they'd make geat LO embellies. Not sure I have that many matching buttons though!!
3. Favourite blog post - Ladybird Ladybird's Paige has posted some fab felties that she's made for her JYC. I think her journal is looking really lovely.
4. Favourite purchase - more of a favourite shop. Had a wonderful time in Paperchase today, we went to the one inside Selfridges in Birmingham's Bullring, which is much bigger that my local. Could have spent many hours browsing all the shelves of goodies.
5. No of LOs/Projects completed - 3