Wednesday 14 May 2008

Just one LO

I haven't been up to much recently, there's a few little projects that I'm trying to catch up on, like my UKS Team's CJ and very excitingly I've got a paid comission to do a minibook for a friends daughter, so I've been sourcing stash for that. I did manage to do the weekly challenge on UKS this week, which I really enjoyed, using a photo that I had taken for PwL.
And talking about PwL, boy is it a tough class - I spend almost all my time thinking about what photos to take! This week's module is 'People' and the girls are getting quite sick of me pointing the camera at them and asking them to pose nicely. I normally end up with their tounges being stuck out at me and silly smiles!! Need to find other things to photograph next week!

3 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Lovely LO! Great photo and I love the lime and raspberry colour combination.

Inspiration Alley said...

I think this layout is absolutely divine. I love the simplicity of it and the use of white space.

Laura said...

lovin the new blog!

That photo of your daughter is stunning! wowey! and I love the Lo....can I spy some scarlet lime goodies? hehe! I am still waiting for my kit this month! Any sign of yours yet?

L x x