Finished the minibook today from our holiday. I did the basic construction before we went away and made notes whilst we were there, so it was quite easy to pull it all together. I've used KI Memories La Di Dah pp, stickers and alphas. There's a single LO for each day and a journaling card (which are actually pockets to store memorablia, but we didn't really collect much!!) Extra photos have been inserted throughout.
I've been given a lovely award from Paige. Go check out her blog, she's always upto different crafty things.
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the girls blogs you have nominated
I'm going to pass this onto my UKS teamies Steph, Jackie, Pippa, Sally & Nicky (private blog)