Wednesday 8 October 2008

A New Project ...

First another LO, this is a scraplift from Maggie Holmes in Sept CK. This is my 4th LO from the Scarlet Lime kit (must be a record!) and think it works really well with Kraft cardstock.
So this is the project I've been working on since Learn Something New Every Day finished. I saw it a while ago and knew that I wanted to play along - it's called capturing TIME by Ronda Palazzari. She posts a new topic every week along with her pages, all of which are 6x6 and follow the same format. These include lots of different art techniques which I'm hoping to try out (supplies permitting). It's been going for 32 weeks now, so I shall just pick up where I can.Week 1- ME: As a wife and a mother it is easy to put other people first, but I am learning that it is OK to take some time to do what I want, without feeling guilty.
Week 2 -PLAY: Play time with the family - a trip to the park, bouncing on the trampoline, playing board games. Play time on my own - crafting, photography or surfing the net.
Week 31 - WRITE: What do I write? To do lists, shopping lists, notes in my diary, emails, private messages on forums but most importantly journalling on my LOs and pages.
Week 32 - Autumn (Fall): The leaves have started to change colour and although this is not my favourite season, I do love the colours that Autumn brings - yellows, reds and oranges.

5 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful! It is such a good thing to sneak in time for yourself every now and then. I love your photos, especially the leaves!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oh i love that project - it's totally fabby!! i might have to have a play myself!!! xx

Rhona said...

I've kept all the posts for this project and plan to get round to it sometime soon. Just started Cathy's class on Big Picture so have enough on my hands at the moment ;o)

Unknown said...

loving this new project faye! might have to play along too!! loving your layouts!! Lx

lisa said...

Love your work.
Lo is great and mini book is just FAB. lis xx