Sunday 15 February 2009

Butterfly Crafts Guest Designer...

... I can now share with your the LO I did for my Guest Designer spot on Butterfly Crafts. Challenge 6 is to scrap something you collect. I decided to document my daughter's obession with collecting handbags. She has more than I do and I have been known to borrow one of hers! I've tried to include lots of different textures - buttons, fabric, stitching, crocheted flowers, sequin waste and shelf lining - to reflect the handbag story.
I've been to aother new crop today, and will share the LOs tomorrow.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Fay, this made me laugh out loud. How cute !!! And she looks like a mini you : )
Lots of S.L going on there...love it all.
lis xx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous, what a fab collection to have :)

Steph said...

Brilliant LO - love the layering