Monday 15 June 2009

I scrapped ...

at last! Was quite productive at the crop yesterday. Did 3 LOs for my camping album, which I'll share sometime, and also these 2:
Scraplifted from Maggie Holmes in July Creating Keepsakes using Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper. Detailing DD2's obsession with girly things!

For this one I used a Mojoholder sketch from May. The journalling comes from a post I saw on Emily Falconbridge's blog and though it would make a good LO topic!
The Seven Rules of the Toddler
1. If I like it, it is mine.
2. If it is in my hands, it is mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it is mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it is mine.
5. If it is mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something, all of the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.

4 comments:

lisa said...

These are great Fay.
I love how you've used the SL PP on the second LO.
The first one is so sweet : )
made me smile.

lis xx

Claire said...

Love those Girl Friday papers, so pretty and a lovely LO. And great SL LO too, the journalling is fab!

Paige said...

Great Lo's Fay, I might Lift the toddler one if you don't mind I's doning a a to z of my grt nephew and this would be great for R

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv the rules of Toddler LO esp the rules! Hilarious but quite true!