Thursday 30 July 2009

3 in 1 ...

... what with the end of the school year and the beginning of the summer holidays, I've really struggled to find time to scrap. Determined to crack on with my new Scarlet Lime kit I scoured all the links I had saved and found 3 challenges that I wanted to have a go at:

Mojoholder Challenge 119 - a sketch that I used (apart from the cut out shape on theirs)
Butterfly Crafts Challenge 16 - to scrap your quirks
Scrap Mojo Challenge 35 - to use the words 'I'm a little bit _______ and a little bit ______'

So this is what I came up with - 'A little bit shy, a little bit emotional'.

The journalling reads "I have always been nervous when meeting new people and I keep the circle of friends I have quite small, I guess I'm a bit introverted! I am also extremely emotional - sad thoughts make me cry - I can't put on a brave face like others!"

8 comments:

honora2929 said...

Oh hunny know what you mean about sad thoughts etc ,many people think im out going but im shy and i just mask it .I so love this and i stand in awe because i cant do anything with those papers i hate them ,so well done you .

Emma said...

oh this is beautiful! You've done so well with the papers.

Paige said...

Beautiful as ever :) I love the PP all so bright and summery. another shy one here who cry's easily I have to becafe what films I watch in public incase people think I'm a big baby as I'll cry at anything ;)

Steph said...

lovely LO's and I love the photo of you. I haven't made any SL lo's yet!

lisa said...

You are such a sweetie Fay.
You've inspired me to go get the scissors to the butterfly pp. Love how you've made them fly. xx

jakey said...

Beauriful LO Fay, the butterflies are adorable! Thank you for playing along with us :-)

love the mojo girls xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You certainly used the papers well! I'm like you as well, quite emotional too and tear at sad films... so embarrassing sometimes!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is PERFECT!!!!! Love it and thanks for playing along with the challenge!!!!! Good Luck!