Wednesday 17 March 2010

Butterfly Crafts March Challenges ...

... there's been a change to the style of challenges over at Butterfly Crafts. Each month there will be a visual and a written challenge.

The visual this month posted on the 1st was a sketch and so here's my take.
The written challenge, posted on the 15th, was to use at least 1 of the following items:
Polka dots
Orange
Gingham Ribbon
Butterfly
Scalloped edge
Turquoise
Cherries
Pins
Felt
Bling

The latest Scarlet Lime kit arrived this morning and was perfect for this - I've managed 6 from the list!

I also made use of a PencilLines sketch.

8 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, yummy LOs! Love the colours on the SL LO, can't wait for my kit now!

Emma said...

Love the pretty colours on the first lo Fay, its gorgeous!

lisa said...

Love your LO's, especially the first.
What a beautiful photo Fay x

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Yay! You scrapped! Your LOs are simply fab! Luv the 2nd one esp. the choice of papers used! Luv how you used the lace in the first one.

Paige said...

Both Beautiful LO's Fay. I love the double scallop and the blue flower is adorable!

Steph said...

Beautiful LO's Fay - Love everything about the first one - makes me realise I need to scrap more of our wedding.

Love the colours in the 2nd one

Micayla said...

What a lovely kit....you worked wonders with it. Love Mr and Mrs, just gorgeous. I popped by from sally's blog to say hello.
Micayla x

Sandie said...

Great pages, such gorgeous colours! Thanks for playing along at Butterfly Crafts!