Wednesday 28 July 2010

And another ...

... have managed to keep the momentum going with this Studio Calico Sunday Sketch and using SL July Frugal kit.

Have also got round to making the girl's summer dresses - bought the fabric about 3 months ago! This is DD2's and I'm worried it looks a bit small, shan't know till she gets home later as they're both at a dance workshop. It's been a while since I cut out the pieces so I just hope that DD1's are bigger!
The dress is almost identical to ones I bought from Boden a few years ago. The fabric is Darla Rose by Tanya Whelan which I believe can now be bought in Hobbycraft!




2 comments:

Emma said...

Beautiful dress! Well done, I envy you the sewing skill!

lisa said...

Lovely to see you making and what beauties you've been making too Fay : )