Wednesday 11 May 2011

A Royal Weekend ...

... now I wouldn't normal scrap a photo of people I don't know, but for some unknown reason (apart from the fact that I forgot to take my camera on an overnight stay in The Peak District) I took absolutely no photos the whole weekend of The Royal Wedding.

However there was lots that I wanted to say about what we did as a family that weekend and have it captured for the girls to look back on. So I decided to use my favourite image of William and Kate from the weekend and the file folder holds a diary journal.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love the LO and the royal bunting! Great idea to remember the weekend's celebrations.

Katie said...

awesome layout! I'm making one of the Royal Wedding too - think it will be a cool addition to my Document 2011 album :-)