Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Blog your heart ...
Stephanie has put out a challenge today which I have decided to take up. When I first started blogging I kept my personal life very much out of it and focused on my craft. More and more I have been using it to capture day to day life. I don't think I could ever put myself completely out there I think a bit of personality is a good thing. So this is what's on my mind at the moment:
- I am worried about my Nanna, she's been in hospital for a few weeks now and plans were being made for her to come home but she has taken a turn for the worse. Arrangements are being made for her to move into a Hospice.
- We have been watching old video tapes of the girls as babies and toddlers - I miss those little ones. Am I broody? I really don't think so but I yearn to recapture some of those moments again.
- Losing weight is becoming such a bore. I've got another 7 or so pounds to go before I feel I can relax with it. But then how do I then maintain it without having to go back on Weightwatchers every so often?
- I don't feel capable of supporting the girls to achieve their potential at school, both say they find it hard, but we don't get much info from school in terms of what they are learning. I think I should be a pushier parent.
- I'm happy not working. The house is slowly coming back to a clean, tidy and organised state. I am much calmer and less stressed which is having a positive effect on the girls.
Not full of positives, but that's life!!!