Tuesday 22 November 2011

A few more Cocoa Daisy challenges ...

... I got some time last week and at the weekend to do a few more challenges, really loved this online crop!

To scrap in B&W (which is harder than I first thought!)


To use machine stitching - along with the circles on the side, I've outlined some of the backing paper circles.


To be inspired by quilting - I chose the hexagon theme


To use mod podge - I have wanted to make one of these birds for ages and they were recently featured on Kirstie's Handmade Britain. He's a bit lumpy and lopsided, I certainly learnt a lot for the next one!


And finally a recipe challenge - to use pink or red, white, some sparkles, texture and answer various questions.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow you've been busy! Love the misting on these layouts and that you've stitched circles with a machine (something I always mess up!) I saw that bird too and have been meaning to have a go, yours looks really good.

Emily Pitts said...

love how many challenges you finished fay! they are all lovely too :)