Sunday 15 April 2012

I'm back ...

I wasn't able to play along with Shimelle's weekend challenges yesterday as we went to the MIL for the day. I kept my eye on what was going on though and I knew I wanted to do this challenge today - scrap with yellow, grey and a colour of your choice. I do love yellow and grey and often use them, think they're very easy colours to scrap with. I chose to team up with aqua, as I had quite a few choices from the recent Scrapbook Circle kits.
I used a sketch from Issue 1 Scrap 365 Mag based on Lisa's page, a sketch I had been wanting to use for ages.

oops, I forgot to dot my 'I', have rectified that now!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Love this Fay, what a great colour combo. Love the title too.
So cool that you used the sketch : )
I meant to comment on your previous post the other day but got pulled away from the pc. Love the LO with the 2 girls. It's so so sweet and made me smile : )
x
ps..aren't you off to Disney soon?

cissi said...

Love this LO and how it all comes together and the colours.