So in honour of work I thought I would do my 10 things post about easyfundraising.
1. You can raise money for good causes by shopping online. Retailers give back a donation and it doesn't cost you anything.
2. £4.2 million has been raised to date for good causes.
3. Good causes range from PTAs and Brownies right through to NSPCC, Cats Protection League, Cancer Research UK, Oxfam and Help for Heroes.
4. My supported cause is Telford Junior School Learning Centre.
5. There are over 2,000 retailers listed that you can shop with
6. It's free to use!
7. They set crazy challenges such as my advent one which was to carry around baby Jesus with me for 24 hours. Won me a £10 gift voucher though!
8. Apart from a brief hiatus, I have worked for them since about 2006 and have been the Customer Support Manager for the last 2 years.
9. We run lots of fab competitions and giveaways - http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/blog/.
10. I am looking forward to a quiet Xmas without lots of customer emails to answer!