... so although I don't make resolutions you can't help but think of a new year as a new page and the things you want to achieve. So here, in no particular order, are my thoughts:
1. Get back to my target weight, so that means 10 pounds to lose.
2. Be more active. I'm not sure that this looks like yet and I need to give it more thought.
3. Create more and with that in mind I have rejoined a group over on UKS.
4. Finish my blanket started back in November 2011.
5. Aleida's Challenge - I'm quite good at taking pictures of myself with the girls, but more is always good!
6. Write more letters, inspired by Emilie's post here.
7. Decide on Lily's secondary school - am sticking my head in the sand over this at the moment, but come the Summer I will start to face this reality.
8. Give the house some attention, it really is looking tired and needs freshening up.
9. Fiance audit and overhaul.
10. Keep a daily journal.
So enough to keep me busy!