Sunday 3 August 2014

UKS Summer Challenge ....


... Niki is providing lots of inspiration to keep us all scrapping over the summer months with 10 challenges to complete by 30th September.

She asked me to help her with challenge 10 which was to make 3 layouts out of a specific set of stash - 'stash busting' and only use those supplies.

So in my pile I have
- 3 background papers/cardstock
- 5 patterned papers (Crate Paper - The Pier)
- scraps from the same collection
- different alphas
- wood veeners and cork embellies
- journalling cards
- buttons and enamel dots
- two lots of bakers twine and 1 ribbon
- some tags

Once I had that pulled together I set about on my pages!

Page 1


Page 2 - using August Stuck Sketch

Page 3 - using July Sketchy Thursday

And because I still had quite a bit leftover I made a fourth page!!

I probably could have easily made a couple more pages, but by this time I was getting a bit bored of using the same paper! It's definitely an exercise I'd try again and useful for when going off to crops.

Make sure you check out Niki's challenges - anyone can take part and you can share your work on UKS and on Instagram using #uks2014summerscrapbookingchallenge.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pages, I love the concept of stash busting! Fab take on the Stuck?! SKetch! So glad you joined us!

scrappyjacky said...

That's a lovely selection of pages....love the photo bomb page.

Jimjams said...

Great use of your "kit" Fay - lovely pages

Tracy P said...

Wow! You are on a roll. Great job! Nice take on our sketch at Stuck. Love your colors and your use with twine. Thanks for joining in with us!

KerrynF said...

A gorgeous take on the Stuck?! Sketch, love your clusters with the different embellishments. Thanks for playing along.

Julia said...

All fabulous pages and such great summery lay outs too. Haven't tried this challenge yet but might be just the thing to take on "holiday" to my parents next week :)

li-bee-ti said...

How wonderful that you worked with your stash! All your pages are awesome and they have such a cheerful feeling of summer fun.
Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.