Friday 27 June 2008

June 25th

It was that time of the month - so here's my LO! The two large photos at the top have pockets and so there's more photos behind. It started off as pretty much an average day, until I got a phone call from school to say that DD1 had bee complaining of tummy aches, and as there's a nasty outbreak of sickness to take her home and keep her off for 48 hours. Well, she's been fine - no sickness & no tummy ache - but at least she's not at school to catch this bug I suppose. We picked our first raspberries of the year, which the girls ate all really quickly.
Tomorrow night we're of to Majorca for a week - so I'll leave you with a photo of where I'll be for the next 7 days!

9 comments:

Laura said...

oh wow! I am mega jealous!! That pool looks amazing!!!!

Love the LO as well, I am thinking of giving up on my 25th album...I still haven't started!!! opps!

Though did you see Shimelle is starting something new on saturday!!

Mrsjobee said...

You were quick with your LO - not thought about mine yet!!

Have a fab holiday - looks gorgeous.

Claire said...

That was really quick, and it looks really good! Haven't even had a look through my photos from 25th yet!

Have a fantastic holiday, what a view from your swimming pool!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Glad to hear DD is OK. Hope you have a brilliant holiday! It looks a fab location.

Paige said...

Your 25th LO looks great!!! Have a fab holiday! don't get too sun burnt.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oh enjoy your lovely holiday, am sure you'll have a fab time xx

Unknown said...

Not a bit jealous. Grrrrrr :(

Paige said...

I hope you're having a FAB time with great sunny weather. just wnted t pop in and let you know i have awarded you with a blog award. check out my blog for details when you get back from your hols :) Px

jay670120 said...

WoW looks fab