10 years ago: not married, my DH to be and I had bought our second home together in Leamington Spa and we were planning our trip around Thailand (can't believe it was that long ago!)
5 things in today's 'to do list' (I've made mine tomorrow's list):
1. Organise cat sitter for our holiday (we go to Majorca on Saturday - hooray!)
2. Make 'holiday to do list'
3. Weed garden (groan!)
4. Do my daily work (approx 60 mins)
5. Paint DD's clay pot with her
5 snacks I enjoy: custard creams, olives, hummous & oatcakes, Green & Blacks choccie, crumpets
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Buy a house by the sea
2. Take my girlfriends on a luxury health spa weekend
3. Take a trip to see my brother in Australia
4. Buy DD a pony (seeing as she's so in love with them!)
5. Get tickets for the Men's final at Wimbledon
5 places I have lived:
So now I tag 5 people, hope you'll play along - Steph, Paige, Nat, Tinkerbelle, Debbie - you're it!
Have also done a quick LO today for my sister - I recko if I do a LO a week, then it'll be done in time for her November Birthday! It based on a sketch by Jane Dean in Scrapbook Inspirations April issue.