Tuesday 2 September 2008

Back to school...

So like DD1, I went 'Back to School' yesterday and started Shimelle's new class. The basis of each day is to think about what we've done that we do every day, what we've done that we don't usually do every day, and something we have learnt. Whilst waiting for the first prompt yesterday, I decided to decorate my cover. It's 6x6 chipboard that I'm either going to bind with the BIA or book rings.We needed a notebook to write down our daily thoughts, so today I decided to make this very rustic little one to carry around with me!

And this is today's LO based on yesterday's writing (yes a bit confusing), using Shimelle's sketch - so what I learnt on Sept 1st was that I miss Mia when she's at Nursery. After 6 weeks summer holiday I was being to wonder whether I would miss the girls, and I certainly know I do!

2 comments:

Rhona said...

I love the colours you've used in this lo. I'm enjoying the class so far and have got both my layouts done - though I'm not sure about my second one yet!

Rhona said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. The planner was from www.mybookplanner.com. Each month has a pocket for you to add photos or a little scrapbook page to. I also put a list of the birthdays for that month on the reverse side of the monthly pages. Hope that helps.