Wednesday 19 August 2009

Learn something new every day...

... this class starts soon. It's got to be my favourite Shimelle class and the first one I've ever completed on time when I did it for the first time last year! I bought her kit last year and really enjoyed using it. There's another kit this year and although it's lovely, I've put my own together using the contents list of the one Shimelle was selling.

So I dug out an old Studio Calico kit I'd barely touched added some more paper - Crate Paper and October Afternoon, some embellies, tags, old book pages and library cards and voila!

Quite please with how it looks. I'm going to use kraft card stock and keep to the 6x6 size I used last year, which was really quick to pull together. I shall be on holiday when the class kicks off, but as I'll have internet connection I should be able to keep up with the journalling and photos and then get going with the pages when I'm home.

Last year's book is here if you'd like a look.

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Well done for looking so organised for this year & for being an inspiration too.

Thank you for sharing your book from last year & many congratulations for finishing on time.

Happy crafting.
Gez.xx

Maxine said...

Wow that kit you have put together look sooo fabby! This will be my first year taking part in this class and I am so excited and was great to be able to look at your completed album which is great, thanks for sharing :)