Saturday 21 August 2010

The Studio Pre-Crop Challenge ...

... so the fun has begun, starting with a challenge set last night that I've managed to do this morning.

Create a layout with a framed title.
Using Scarlet Lime August Frugal kit.

And answer these questions:

- what's your name and where do you hail from?

I'm Fay! I was born and bred in Torquay, went to University in Bristol and now live in Leamington Spa.

- what's your favourite scrappy manufacturer?

I normally get my supplies from a US kit and so use a range of manufacturers, but I always like the papers from Cosmo Cricket. Recently I'm liking Lily Bee and Echo Park.

- what product do you find yourself using most?

Anything to do with butterflies!

- do you prefer to make your embellishments or buy readymade?

Again because of getting a kit I tend to use more ready made embellishments but I love making my own flowers

- have you even taken part in a cybercrop before?

Yes! Lots! The last one from The Studio, a couple of Shimelle's, Cocoa Daisy and various on UK Scrappers. I love the challenges and the whole team environment of them.

I'm just putting the finished touches to the next challenge and then have to help DH clear the garage - we're finally getting round to clearing out some junk!! I'll be back.

No comments: