Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Studio challenges ...

... there's been a few changes over at The Studio recently. They've got lots of great challenges and inspiration, so check it out.

It's been a while since I did a colour challenge so this was great fun (although I've no idea that blooger has done to the colours on my LO!!)



My first LO of Lord Mod (that's his kennel name!) I've used a B&W photo or though you wouldn't know it to help blend with the colours of the LO. I also did a rare bit of painting!


Edit: I've had a play around with the LO photo and now the colours are a bit more true to life.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Great layout, love the paint! Lovely photo of your dog too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio!

Emma said...

Yay paint! looks very good too! I might have a go at that challenge tomorrow, they are my sort of colours

lisa said...

Lovely page Fay. Just love how you did your title.
Is he a handful? My Mum has a springer and he's enough to put any one off.

Claire said...

Cute photo, totally beautiful LO and colours! x

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Nice to see you scrapping again! Your dog is so cute although he must be hard work. Lovely LO!

Paige said...

Stunning LO!! I adore the title and might have to lift it, if thats ok? The photo of Modbury is amazing his eyes look stunning!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee the paint, that PHOTO and loving the twine around the title work! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with The Studio! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)