Tuesday 19 July 2011

Explore: Playbook ...

... part of yesterday's prompt was to create a 'Playbook' - somewhere to jot notes and reponses to prompts, for when a full 12x12 page isn't needed.

I decided to stick mainly with Scrapbook Circle June kit for the class, so I've added in some salmon and teal cardstock to make this mini book - it's 6x4 - along with the patterned paper. The alphas on the front are from the July kit, the tag has been on my desk for ages waiting to be used!

I've also taken Shimelle's idea of adding random photos along the way to add interest - I've include a sunset, some boats, a train and skyline.



5 comments:

Emma said...

Thats looking really good Fay!

lisa said...

Love this Fay.
What a great selection of pp together x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous album! I love the different colors!

Hannah said...

Beautiful, love that front cover, this course of Shimelles looks really good. Loving those papers :)

Unknown said...

The playbook idea is such a great idea! Love how this is looking.