1. To make curtains for Lily's bedroom. So this might not be the most creative goal, but I've had the fabric for 6 months now. I started them yesterday.
2. Make this cushion
This is the jelly roll I've chosen - the fabrics are so lovely in it.
3. Crochet a blanket. I actually started this before Christmas but progress is quite slow - I don't think I should have tried to make it so wide. Am pleased with how it's going though and it should be ready for next Winter!
4. Weekly photo challenge with my sister as previous post.
5. Take 12 "Take 12 photos on the 12th of each month. Scrapbook 144 memorable moments this year." I try to stay away from these sorts of challenges but I've found myself being drawn in!!! I enjoyed 'Scrap Your Day' that I completed nearly 3 years ago, so it'll be good to have something as comparison.
6. To make more She Art (and mixed media in general) - I've promised some for Mia's bedroom.
7. To do a LO a week for a challenge website. My favourites are:
8. To learn to freestyle machine embroidery. I've had a little go, but I think I need to get a proper attachment for my machine. I really like Poppy Treffry's work.
9. Make more cards. I don't know why I always struggle with this, maybe it's the lack of sentiment stamps and stickers.
10. Give more handmade presents. I've got a library of patterns of things I can make now and I especially like the ones from Gingercake - the owl cushion is next on my list.