Monday 8 October 2012

Some crafts to share ....

... but not of my own making! I often help out at my daughters' Brownie pack meetings so decided to volunteer on their annual Pack Holiday - nearly 20 7-9 year old for 2 nights - as their camp cook! It was exhausting! But I did really enjoy the whole weekend. The Warwickshire District had planned a teddy bear theme and there were many packs having a sleepover at some point over the weekend. Our leaders had put so much thought, time and effort into planning the weekend's activities.

Notice board


Breakfast pancakes


Tie dyed teddy bear blankets


Boxes


Necklaces


Calenders


Hama beads


And that was just Saturday!

Sunday was spent on the zip wire and abseiling finishing in a Teddy Bears Picnic of course! The girls and I are now catching up on much needed sleep.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

humel said...

Good for you, helping out - I'm so grateful to the Cub, Scout and Brownie leaders who've given my two such a wonderful experience :) I never quite felt brave enough to help out myself though!! Looks like a happy, creative time was had by all :)

Lou said...

you are one brave lady!! sounds like you packed a lot into the weekend x