Monday 1 October 2012

Whilst I was away ....

... oh my, was my last post really in April? I think that was the last time I scrapped as well. I just haven't had the inclination to do either until I read about a Blogger's Weekend in March next week. Although I haven't been posting I have still been reading the hundreds of posts I get in Google Reader each week and the idea of a weekend away has inspired me to get back in the saddle. I can't promise lots of posts and creativity, I'm just dipping my toe in for now!

So what have I been up to?

An amazing family tip to Walt Disney World in Florida.
 


Another birthday celebrated.


Steve and the girls enjoyed a day out watching the Olympics.


General celebrations!


A tree top assault course at Go Ape.


A perfect camp at the coast in Suffolk.


Took park in Christy Tomlinson's Artsy Bangles workshop.


Went to Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival in Oxfordshire.

That's Mia in the purple gilet watching Texas.


Mia left Infants and started at Juniors with Lily ....

... which also meant I concluded by duties as Chair of the Infants PTA.

Another perfect camp at Rutland Water.


Mia turned 8!
And a request for a pink layer cake fulfilled. 

 


My biggest achievement was losing one and half stone between April and the end of July with the help of Slimming World. Am hoping that it doesn't creep back on like last time.

So that's it for now, hope to be back soon.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

Yay ur back. So glad u see u here in blogland. Ur gilrs are so grown up. Will have to make some Slimming world cakes for mext March,
Jo xxxx

Alison said...

Looking forward to meeting you in march Fay..well done on the weightloss- I lost three stones last year with WW and am struggling to lose another one!!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

Looking forward to meeting you in March....am already really excited about the weekend.
Thanks for the Slimming World comment.....am hopeful!!
Would love to go to Jamie's Festival...or maybe I shouldn't really!!

Sandie said...

Looks like you have had a busy and fun summer.
Well done on the weight loss, so many people I know have done this successfully with SW. I may have to give it a try.
The birthday cake looks lovely with all those layers! You are obviously good at baking :)
Look forward to meeting you in March!

Lou said...

hi fay, good to see you back. Looks like a super summer too. Well done on your weight loss....x

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow, lots of fantastic stuff has been going on! Your photos are great, especially the disney ones! I'm glad you're back in blogland! x