Friday 10 May 2013

Currently ...


listening ... to the early dawn chorus.

reading ... sewing blogs, instruction manuals and backs of patterns.

eating ... a good meal at Jamie's Italian, but a better meal at our local gastropub.

drinking ... a tad too much wine! Well with the Bank Holiday sun you've got to make the most of it!

wearing ... dresses (more on that later today).

weather ... slowly getting warmer.

thinking ...  has my hair really turned this colour in the sun? It's meant to be honey brown!

wishing ... there were more hours in the day for crafting.

What are you doing currently?

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Love these "currently" posts - I'm catching up with 2 days of blog hopping!!

LuceGoose said...

Hi Fay! It's Lucy from easyfundraising here! I was just having a break from preparing for team meeting tomorrow and came across your amazing blog via your FB page. Wow Fay, I love it! You are so talented! I've often thought about starting a blog/writing more and you have inspired me. Lovely to see your photos too :). Looking forward to catching up tomorrow! x