Thursday 10 April 2008

Mojo's back!

Nothing like a scrapbooking purchase to get the mojo going again! For Xmas DH bought me a Cricut Expression, which is a cutting machine that runs off cartridges, so you can cut out letters, number, shapes etc. It's been very useful but limited in the selection of fonts unless you buy more cartridges which are expensive. But the other day I came across a thread on UKS talking about 'Sure Cuts A Lot' software, which means by connecting the Cricut (which mine is called Jimmy by the way) to the PC you can cut out any TrueType font you have installed. I ummed and aahed for a few days and finally purchased it yesterday. Well, I'm thrilled and set about doing this LO straight away.

Burgh Island is were I got married in South Devon. It's an amazing hotel, and we were fortunate to take over the whole hotel for the weekend. Agatha Christie based some of her novels here and 'Evil Under the Sun' was filmed at the hotel.

The font is Andes & I've used more MM 5th Avenue paper.

1 comment:

Laura said...

hey..that is such a cool programme, means your cricut can do anything? that's awesome!

See you tomorrow in the CTM workshop!

L x