Sunday 20 April 2008

Some shopping and some photos ..

I know I'm a bit late posting, but I thought I'd share with you what I bought at the Big Stamping & Scrapbooking Show last week. I only had a few things on my shopping list, particularly some paints and come home with some stamps, Sassafralass paper and other bits & pieces. I did a couple of workshops (and got some fab Banana Frog freebie stamps) and met up with a couple of my teamies - Steph & Karen and some other UKS friends - Laura, Rachel & Leanne.

I've since bought some more Sassafralass paper, so need to find some photos to scrap.

Thought I'd also share with you my photos for Module 2 of PwL, which was all about texture. I've had some good feedback on them, so chuffed with that. I had a story behind the photos which was 'What I did before I discovered Scrapbooking'.

I have done a couple of LOs this week which I'll try and upload tomorrow.

No comments: