Saturday 5 April 2008

Keeping Up

I think I either need to get into the habit of posting little and often, or just consign myself to doing one long post each week! Have been working on some No Place Like Home stuff - not much finished yet, but things in the pipeline. Really need to spend some time out around town getting some photos and tidying up the house to do some internal shots! Have also done a couple of LOs with more of the gorgeous Scarlet Lime kit - the first one of which is for UKS weekly challenge
I also got my hands on some stash that I had bought from A Million Little Things and had delivered to my SIL in the States and my MIL collected for me when she last visited. As you can see there's lots of alphas, which I was really missing from my stash collection.


Hopefully I'll have some more for you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jinny Holt said...

Gorgeous layouts and pictures
kind regards
jinnysartsandcraft.blogspot.com