Thursday 5 November 2009

More circles ...

... thought I'd ought to make a LO rather than just talking about them!! All the sketch challenges seem to involve circles at the moment, so yet another rare LO for me that has a circle element! Sketch from Stuck? Sketches. I almost didn't add the buttons, but so glad I did as I think they really finish off the design.


Has been pretty dull and wet here today- the girls managed 5 mins outside to light some sparklers in honour of Guy Fawkes. Going to try and do some more fireworks at the weekend. I'll leave you with the obiligatory blurry picture!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You're right the buttons really finish the design, nice layout.

Donna said...

*LOVE* the buttons - and the blurry photo! :-) x

Anonymous said...

What a fab layout! Those buttons really finish it off well... and I love the fact that they're all bright colours!

Anonymous said...

I think the circle on the lo is great...indeed all the lo! I like how you,ve captured the sparkler.

sharyncarlson said...

I agree - love the buttons! And what a neat picture!

Paige said...

Fantastic LO!!! those buttons look wonderful and the bright primary colours are perfect! LOVE IT!!!!!

Emma said...

You should do circles more often, this looks fab! love all the buttons!

Linda said...

Love that layout, the circle is perfect!

Rachel said...

I love the page--the buttons are great. And the blurry sparkler photo is awesome as well. :)