... I would consider myself a speedy scrapper, that is when I get a whole hour to myself to sit down. Making this LO is pretty typical nowdays of why I don't get to scrap as much as I would like!
- Yesterday morning start LO
- Take DD2 to party, she's still at the stage where she likes me to stay
- 2 and a half hours later get home, play with LO for 5 mins
- Go to Ikea to buy more storage for the ever increasing stuff the household is accumulating
- Back home, 5 more mins on LO
- Make tea and then flat pack furniture (DH is useless with that!). Put girls to bed
- Crash on sofa in front of TV exhausted. Go to bed
- Get up, school run then work
- Find 10 mins to finish LO before dog starts whining for his walk.
Photographing LO and blogging is another story! Anyway, I've used a Sketchy Thursday sketch.
I've got quite a few stamps and never remember to use them, must make more of an effort.
Will class this as last week's LO for goal purposes seeing as thought I'm 1 behind!