Saturday 2 February 2008

29 Days, 29 Ways

I've started an online Journaling Class with Shimelle Laine that runs everyday throughout February, and the first prompt was up today. The exercise starts 'Let me tell you about ... (pronoun)' and the sentences are then balanced with a 'but'. So my journaling is about DH and reads:

Let me tell you about this man ..

This man is the love of my life but he is also my best friend
This man works hard but he loves playing with the girls
This man has a wardrobe full of clothes but he always pulls out the same t-shirt
This man loves cooking but some of his creations are a bit strange
This man is from Yorkshire but don't hold that against him!

I have the perfect photo and LO in mind for this, it's a page that I've yet to do from my Album in a Day course.

I've bought a lovely Paperchase notebook for this class to write my notes in and keep the prompts.

2 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

i love what you did with the journaling prompt! good job!

Laura said...

awwww...love your new stationary! I treated myself to a paperchase notebook too! Can't wait to fill it up! x x