... hello, hello! I've no idea what caused that blogging/creating hiatus - it seems to be my pattern - do loads for a bit and then nothing for ages!
Anyway I was blog hopping this morning and see that Shimelle has started a new feature called '10 things' to be posted on the 10th of each month and I thought that would be a great way to get me at least back online.
So this month is a list of 10 things I plan to do this weekend ...
1. Watch Lily at the Brownie Sports Day
2. Watch what I eat (the pounds are starting to pile back on again)
3. Force myself to do some gardening (always a chore)
4. Get the girls' homework done before Sunday
5. Enjoy a long dog walk in the countryside
6. Watch The King's Speech
7. Blog some more
8. Send lots of loving thoughts to my stepmum who's having a big op today
9. Tidy, tidy, tidy (I am NOT a domesticated woman!)
So there you go, maybe not the most interesting list, but if I procrastinated I wouldn't have done one at all!
Enjoy your weekend.