Sunday 12 June 2011

Alien Day ...

... I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch from a week ago which I really liked and saved to do however I'm not so keen on how this turned out. Maybe it's because there's not enough contrast in the colours but I wanted a space-y feel and picked out the purple from the photo. Oh well, it does the job!

It's funny, I spent quite a bit of time on this, misting the background, misting the cardboard circles (not that you'd know) and stickle-ing the alphas, however I think I prefer my LOs that come together more quickly. A lesson learnt!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I think it looks great! I love the use of purple. and the cardboard circles and flowers are FAB!

Hannah said...

Great LO, love you take on the sketch and those corragated circles and flowers are great. I like it, I think the colours work well together :)