... so how did I do on the weekend's activities?
1. Watch Lily at the Brownie Sports Day - She came 1st on the flat race, 2nd in the sack race and 4th in the two other events she did. So proud of her.
2. Watch what I eat (the pounds are starting to pile back on again) - 3 pounds lost in Week 1.
3. Force myself to do some gardening (always a chore) - the rain prevented that!!
4. Get the girls' homework done before Sunday - done by 5.30pm on Friday.
5. Enjoy a long dog walk in the countryside - unfortunately the rain put pay to that also.
6. Watch The King's Speech - Colin Firth was absolutely brilliant and I can't help but love Helena B-C.
7. Blog some more - tick.
8. Send lots of loving thoughts to my stepmum who's having a big op today - she's doing well ad coming home today.
9. Tidy, tidy, tidy (I am NOT a domesticated woman!) - yes, I won't panic now if someone drops round unannounced!
10. Scrap - 2 LOs.
Not bad me thinks! I also managed to watch some more She Art videos and bake cakes with the girls (and I didn't eat any!)