Wednesday 28 October 2009

Blogging for scrapbookers ...

... unless I'm crafting I never really know what to put on my blog. I'd like to include more without getting in the detail of my daily life (not particularly exciting!)

So I was really intrigued to see this class advertised by Shimelle - Blogging for Scrapbookers.


The first part of the class covers setting up a blog, making posts and 'promoting' your blog, but it's the second part I'm really interested in - 'A Year of Blogging' - a downloadable resource with a full year of blogging topics just for scrapbookers. Class starts 2nd Novemeber, so hopefully my blog will become a more interesting place for you and me!

2 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

your blog is always interesting.
luv jo xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I do like what's on your blog but looking forward to seeing what you will come up with.