Saturday 31 October 2009

Log your memory ...

.. during the course of some blog hopping yesterday, you know the kind where you start at one blog, follows some links to another and so on, I came across Log Your Memory, which essentially is a year planner for scrapbookers. It has the usually daily and monthly planning pages, but also has:

-spaces to jot down ideas and daily happenings
-a personal story list
-space to sketch page layouts
-weekly challenges
-a monthly questionnaire
-monthly photo ideas
-an annual questionnaire
-worksheets for capturing information on family holidays and celebrations.

This is combined with a website for further tips and a community forum at Log My Memory . Being an impatient kind of girl I decided to buy the ebook with the intention of printing it out at A5, however it really needs to be printed A4 (it's set up in the American size of 8.5x11) to make the most of the blank spaces to write in. I think I'll print the pages out monthly and plan to decorate a pretty binder.

I think the idea is fantastic and can't wait til 1st Jan 2010 to start using it! I love having a fresh planner to start the year and that fact that this combines lots of ideas and tools to help me be a more productive scrapbooker is invaluable.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Sounds interesting Fay, will have to take a look!