Tuesday 6 October 2009

Weekend Offerings ...

... I was really pleased with what I did on the weekend away - plenty of LOs intermingled with plenty of chat. I used various challenges and sketches along the way to keep me going.

Firstly the latest Butterfly Crafts challenge to scrap a summer holiday tradition. Next a page for my Majorca album.
Stuck? Sketches
A past Sketchy Thursday sketch
One of my own!
Lisa gave us each a little lucky dip package and challenged us to make use of them on a LO - in my brown paper package tied with string I had turquoise crepe ribbon, embroidery thread, pom pom ribbon, a metal clip, journalling spot and a flower (which I broke so used another.) Really enjoyed this challenge!
Next Audrey did a mini book class. I made use of my Quirky Hot Date Kit and have made an album that I'll used next year to document each month. A great little project.


Very productive wouldn't you say??!! Sadly we left the cottage at noon on Sunday - could have happily carried on all day.

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a fab weekend! (we have our Cropping retreat booked for next weekend and I'm so excited!!) i love the book you made for 2010 I have been thinking about making something along the same lines to do a round up at the end of each month. and all those LO's!!!! they are all LOVELY!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You certainly have been productive and creative! Glad you enjoyed the mini album class.

Jona Panesa said...

Lovely pages and loved your mini album. great idea!