Wednesday 21 October 2009

Woo Hoo ....

... I don't tend to share much personal stuff here, but need to tell the world my news! I weighed in on Monday night to find out that I had reached my goal target.

This means I have lost 43 pounds (just over 3 stone) in 5 months!!!!!!!!

I'm so pleased. I want to lose a few more pounds before I move onto maintaining this weight, so hopefully just another month before I'm really happy. On a downside, I've just come back from an M&S bra fitting to find I've gone from a C cup to an A/B - I've never been an A in my life (except for early teens I imagine)! We settled on a B cup - just a shame I'm not as pert as my bra makes me look!!

I have had so much support and encouragement through this process and I would urge anyone to consider Weight Watchers if they are thinking of losing weight - I can't sing their praises high enough.

8 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

YEH FOR U, I AM WITH SLIMMING WORLD AND SO FAR SO GOOD FOR 4 WEEKS IN. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE,
JO XXXX

Emma said...

Wow well done Fay, thats a fantastic achievement!

Paige said...

Well done YOU!!!!! that's wonderful news!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations, that's so great!

Steph said...

Well DOne you!! So pleased for you

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Hey, congrats on losing that weight! However, along with weight loss comes smaller boobs too. Too bad it does affect that part of the anatomy!!!

Unknown said...

Hey honey! That;s fab news with the weight loss! Before I found out i was pregnant I lost 2 stone by kinda following weight watchers! Now trying not to worry too much about putting the weight back on but it's hard!

Lx

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! As someone who just got bad news about her cholestrol and needs to lose 65 pounds, this is VERY encouraging to hear! And how AWESOME for you!!!!! :)

I'm taking Shimelle's blogging class with you...