Monday 26 April 2010

BFF ...

.. I've not felt well today (sore throat and headache) and DD2 has been off school as well. Work were really kind to let me finish after 2 hours (I work from home) so I had a bit of scrappy time. The challenges on Cocoa Daisy don't close til 2nd May, so here's another one - challenge to scrap your best friend and be creative with your journalling.
I went for some hidden journalling in a Q&A style.


Have just realised I've typed a ? at the end of a good book, will have to get the Tippex out. Note my butterfly obsession is still going strong!

Due to my fabulous productivity I am now in desperate need of albums and page protectors.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Ah, that's definitely a problem with all that scrapping... we do a "Shimelle Course" about using up the supplies languishing in our cupboards and drawers.. then we need to go shopping, to buy albums for all those scrap pages we've produced as a result!
But isn't it great to have all those lovely pages to look at and keep for ever?