Sunday 18 April 2010

Create 10 - Journalling the Day...

... I'm always after ways to scrap a LO without a photo and today's project was perfect for this. Leo suggested using scraps of paper that we really like and I decided to go with one of my favourite manufacturers - it was a toss up between October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and Cosmo Cricket won by a slim margin!

This also fits with one of the challenges Shimelle set yesterday to use your own handwriting on a LO. This wasn't too hard a task for me as I feel it's really important to use my own handwriting - I cherish the few things I have of my mum's with her writing on.

4 comments:

Leo said...

This is so pretty, love the lace you've used for your boarders.
xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a pretty LO, luv all the trimmings you put on it!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hi...very lovely layouts, its my first visit here and im for sure coming back more ;)

Claire said...

This LO is totally amazing!