Sunday 25 April 2010

Challenge 6 - Strawberries and Cream ...

.... inspired LO. The challenges continue over at Cocoa Daisy and I did this LO this morning. The colours look a bit dull, where has that glorious sunshine gone???
And speaking of Cocoa Daisy, my friend Lisa is a big fan and I was delighted that she was my handmade swap partner. On Friday this lovely bundle of goodies arrives all wrapped up in pink tissue paper - a Recipe notebook, a needle holder (am always losing them on my desk!) and a gorgeous pin cushion with fabby pins. I'm over the moon with all of them, thank you Lisa xx.


3 comments:

Lizzie said...

ooh, lovely stuff! I like the little cupcake pincushion -very cute!
Gorgeous scrap page too - and the photo is lovely.

Anna said...

Lovely layout, it's really pretty.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, lovely gifts! Luv the LO!