Saturday 17 April 2010

Shimelle's weekend party ...

... kicked off at 6pm last night. I've managed the 1st two challenges, but have had a slow start this morning (made the most of no kid's activities to go to!!)

Friday 6pm - use cupcakes as inspiration. Luckily I had these waiting to be scrapped from when we went to Primrose Bakery (as in the cupcake book) in Covent Garden. Yum Yum Yum! I've used a PencilLines sketch. Friday 8pm - use Shimelle's LO as inspiration. As you can see I've used it as a sketch and the title. Excuse the goofy pictures of me and DH - it was New Year's Even and we'd had a few!!
I realised when I was scrapping these LOs how little I'd used my recent Scarlet Lime kits, so I'm looking forward to a productive weekend!
Whilst waiting for the party to start I took a fancy to this card on Kristine Werner's blog. Simples!

Right I have an hour before picking DD2 up from a party so I'm going to make a start on my Creat 10 Day 4 project.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful LO for the first two challenges

x

Heather said...

gorgeous layouts for the challenges, love the top one especially, great colours

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that buntin is gorgeous! Luv the LOs! Gosh you have been productive!