Wednesday 14 April 2010

Create 10 - Flowery Fun ...

... I scrapped! Yeah! In the first project of Create 10 Leo showed us how to make flowers from tissue paper and ribbons. The LO also include spraying glimmer mist through lace. Now I don't know if it's me or the glimmer mist (I only own one bottle) but I haven't been happy with the results each time I've used it. The misting's OK on this LO but you can't see the lace mask too clearly.
Here are the flowers I made. Definitely could have done with a glue gun for the ribbons ones, I stitched them as I rolled the ribbon up.

Great feeling to use up some old stash. Looking forward to tomorrow now.

8 comments:

Emma said...

I think I have the same mist as you (Scarlet Lime?) I can't get it to look anything but a mess!

Cool lo though, love those flowers

lisa said...

That's really pretty Fay : )

Looby said...

Looks fab! Love your flowers - wish mine had come out so neat! lol

Leo said...

Looks really pretty! Love your ribbon roses too.

I use the drawing inks with mini misters I've always got better results and you can use your inks for painting and drawing with too so they go a bit further for the pennies, well worth a play with any way :)
xx Leo

Mrsjobee said...

Looks great. Still thinking about my LO - don't have any mists or anything I could use instead so going to have to improvose!

Unknown said...

Lovely LO. Your roses came out beautifully

Ruth said...

beautiful---your roses are stunners

Steph said...

Fab flowers! lovely LO!