Saturday 17 April 2010

Bunting...

... back to Shimelle's Party.

Friday 10pm - challenge was to be inspired by bunting. Fortunately this Sketchy Thursday sketch was perfect for the challenge and I've used the Scrapbook Circle kit, such great colours in it.
I can also share with you another bunting project as today my handmade swapee Lisa received this gift I made her - bunting! I really loved how it came out and so shall be making some more for myself - will look great in the apple trees when there's some blossom on them.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Hello, I'm the happy receiver of the bunting : )
Fay, I'm surprised you didn't hear the squeals of delight when I opened my parcel this morning. I love it. thank you x
Love that LO btw. Really really love it x

Jennifer Grace said...

lovely sunny layout, and gorgeous bunting. I'm gonna have to make some bunting to hang in my garden this summer!

Lizzie said...

Ah lovely! Great scrap page, cute bunting and lovely fabric bunting too - no wonder Lisa was squealing with delight!
I made some bunting for my niece's baby girl. I embroidered her name - one letter on each flag - and some flowers on the other flags. It looked lovely and she has hung it on the nursery wall, by the cot.
I've been making strings of paper bunting this month - for the custom photo/scrap album I just finished and also some for my shop. Time I made some for myself - and used it too!

This is a lovely post. Thanks for sharing!