Sunday 21 August 2011

And finally ...

... this is the last of my challenge entries for last weekend's crop- to scrap with a grid of photos. Shimelle also posted some further challenges during the course of week and one of those was to scrap within a 7x7" box. So I've combined the two (hope that was alright!)

The current Scrapbook Circle challenge is to remember Summer (well it does seem to be pretty much over here!!) I've combined various ideas from the LO Gallery for this one.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of these layouts look great. I really like the small photos in a square on the first one and the way you spread the stickers around the page on the second layout. :)

Jennifer Grace said...

Ooo, love the summer page. I have a thing about clouds on papercrafts at the moment! It's gorgeous. X