Thursday 25 August 2011

Explore: Closing notes ...

... the last week of prompts was very much about goal setting, tracking your goals and thinking of the future.

I am currently trying to lose the bit of weight I have put on since getting to my goal weight 2 years ago. I lost 3 stone that year and so am determined not to let it pile back on. However I wish that I could get to the point where weight management was part of my subconscious not a daily grind.

I remember when I realised I needed to lose weight in 2009. My friend had started going to Weight Watchers and I didn't think she looked anymore than a size 12, so I thought I'd better get myself there (I was a size 18). Clothes were getting tighter and I didn't like how I looked in photos. It was one of my best decisions ever to go, I would never have managed it without the support I had.

This is one of the very few photos I have from then. I hadn't realised my face was so chubby!


I have made a few more pages in my playbook noting all of this. There are a few prompts and techniques that I will come back to, but for now I feel pleased that for the first time in a long while I have completed a class!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cathy0536 said...

Well done on completing, I'm still on day 12!

Jennifer Grace said...

I'm about to start dieting again to try and shed some baby weight. Not looking forward to less cakes, but am looking forward to more energy! X