Friday 26 August 2011

Jungle parc ...

.. I'm just back from a lovely week in a cottage in Somerset. Had such a lovely relaxing time and as we were close to East Devon and West Dorset we got to the beach a few times, something I really miss where we live!

I meant to post this whilst we were away but being in the middle of the countryside meant that the internet wasn't that good. Anyway it was for Shimelle's sketch of the week last week.




Learn Something New Every Day started yesterday so I shall start catching up with my pages later or tomorrow. Luckily I got my supplies together before I left so hopefully it won't be long before I get up to date.

Right, the washing machine is calling!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Great layout Fay, love the papers and all of those buttons, gorgeous :D
Glad to hear you've had a good break away, and I look forward to seeing what you learn each day this month :)