Monday 15 August 2011

Half page and signature accent ...

... fortunately challenges don't need to be completed until 21st August so it means that I can carry on with them this week (although I want to get Explore finished before Learn Something New Everyday starts on Sept 1st).

This one was to only fill half the page. I'm quite comfortable with this sort of LO rarely filling a whole page and decided to scraplift Shimelle's page.

I can't remember the last time I used flowers like this on a page, but they reminded me of water lilies!


The next was to scrap with your signature accent - I would say mine was white space, butterflies and a little embellishment cluster at the top of a page. So here's mine, again using a similiar design to the above.






Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Layouts....and I love it to cluster something in the top of the Layout, too....

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous LO's

Cynthia said...

I hate to repeat what everyone else said, but....love your layouts!! ;-) The colors on the water lily page are so sparkling--such a lovely choice with the water. And the lines on the family page are perfectly balanced. Such a great job!!

Monica said...

I really love that cluster- something-in-the-top thing but I´ve yet to try it myself though. Must put that on my to-do-list! You made it just great.

Jennifer Grace said...

Both very pretty. The butterflies are so delicate. X

dogmatix said...

Love the LOs. Colours are so subtle but really pop on ron the Kraft paper. Congrats on ur win :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the Signature challenge!!! It is a very beautiful layout. I struggle with using 'white space' and so I admire anyone who can successfully pull it off. A great page. Congrats!

Cynthia said...

Me again! ;-) Just dropping in to say congrats on winning Shimelle's challenge!!

Amanda Jane said...

Love the strips of paper on Family Ties. It's something that I can never pull off. Beautiful butterflies, so delicate and fluttering on the page. Congratulations on your win.

Sanna said...

lovely pages - congrats on winning!